ScorpionTrack Fleet | Fleet Management System
Whether you have a fleet of 5 or 5000 vehicles, ScorpionTrack Fleet's innovative technology allows you to manage vehicles and drivers with precision, whilst increasing productivity, saving time and money.
With subscription costs equivalent to just 23p per day for each of your vehicles - ScorpionTrack Fleet offers the most affordable, high quality yet simple-to-use systems on the market today.
How can ScorpionTrack Fleet Management system help your business?
Here are just a few of the many benefits enjoyed by our growing portfolio of business customers:
Reduce your Costs
Massive cost saving potential based on efficiencies and reduction in expenditure achieved by:
- Reduced fuel costs through better route planning and driver behaviour.
- Optimal vehicle usage by allocating work to drivers in closest proximity to customer’s location.
- Reduced risk of accidents and vehicle wear & tear through improved driver behaviour.
- Reduction in insurance premiums*.
- Reduction in overtime claims and expense submissions.
* ScorpionTrack customers can benefit from significant premium reductions. ScorpionTrack is always open to partner with insurance and risk management companies to reduce risk and get a better, fairer deal for its fleet customers. By working with Scorpion, insurance companies can lower or mitigate against certain perils. In the event of a claim, claim costs can also be substantially reduced.
Improve your Productivity
Manage your vehicles and drivers with precision.
- Access to real-time KPIs and dashboards covering fuel cost, driver behaviour, comprehensive vehicle/driver journey statistics and much more.
- Receive scheduled reports by email.
- The system enables you to group and filter your drivers by depot, vehicle type or purpose (e.g. delivery drivers, sales team and field technicians).
- The system converts each of your vehicle’s locations into a meaningful address.
- Efficient journey planning and work scheduling can enable extra deliveries, collections and sales visits each day.
- Reduced administration and no more constant phone calling to determine each of your driver’s changing locations.
Improve your Customer Service
Empowering a pro-active and immediate response to your customer’s daily needs.
- Respond immediately and accurately to your customer queries relating to driver location, driver identification and estimated time of arrival.
- Offer more pro-active customer account management in relation to servicing of their needs by your mobile workforce.
Reduce carbon footprint and promote environmental sustainability by:
- Reducing CO2 emissions and fuel consumption through effective driver behaviour management and journey planning.
- Efficient journey planning reduces CO2 emissions through shorter journeys and reduced idle times and fuel consumption.
- Utilising reports data to inform upon future efficient vehicle selection.
Risk Management & Policy Compliance
Supports Employer’s duty of care, regulatory and company policy compliance providing you with the ability to:
- Track lone workers (with optional out-of-vehicle panic alert).
- Monitor vehicle users who are driving for long periods of time.
- Distinguish between operational and private vehicle use to help with expenses, HMRC tax returns and ensuring compliance with your Company Policy regarding private vehicle use.
- Better understand driver behaviour to improve safety, identify driver training needs and reduce road risks.
Easy to Use and Quick to Benefit
- ScorpionTrack Fleet continually receives positive and consistent feedback in relation to "how powerful yet easy and intuitive to use our fleet management system is, compared to others they have used in the past”.
- 100% web based software with 24/7/365 access, no installation, no downloads and guaranteed reliability.
- No more tutorial fees - simple and easy to understand online context sensitive help with back-up of free phone support.
Award Winning, British Design & Manufacture
- British designed and manufactured by Scorpion Automotive. A trusted brand established in vehicle security since 1973.
- Our tracking device is manufactured in our own UK based specialised production plant, developed by our own in-house research and development team and in-house software engineers.
- This fully integrated approach maximises the compatibility between the tracking device, server and software solution. We’re therefore able to provide an outstanding quality of product and service unrivalled by many of our competitors.