Your motorcycle has been fitted with a Datatool STEALTH S5 – designed and manufactured by Scorpion Automotive.
Datatool STEALTH S5 is an advanced motorcycle tracking solution providing full journey history as well as alerting you of a potential theft and tracking your motorcycle, ATV or scooter if stolen.
Datatool STEALTH S5 includes the following key features:
- Continuous monitoring of your bike for unauthorised movement via the Scorpion Automotive Monitoring Centre
- Police Approved stolen bike tracking operated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Accreditation to the Thatcham TSC standard – which is recognised by all main UK insurers
- Full journey history recording, uploaded online every 2 minutes
- Rider ID tags for enhanced security.
Your Immediate Action Required In order to ensure our ability to action our stolen vehicle recovery procedure, it is of utmost importance that you start your 12 month free subscription as soon as possible.
To do this, please visit www.adventure.trakking.net and log in using the user name and temporary password that was sent to the email address associated with your motorcycle. Once logged into your account, please follow the below instructions to activate your free 12 month subscription:
- Select ‘Subscription / Top-Up’ from the top menu.
- Select ‘Buy Subscription’ and select ‘Subscribe’ next to the ‘One year recurring subscription’
- Your unique 12 month free code will be automatically applied.
Please note: We take both you and your motorcycles security seriously. To verify your account we require you to enter your credit or debit card details. No payment will be taken from this card. Without an active subscription your motorcycle is not protected and you will not be alerted should a theft occur.
If you need assistance logging in to your account you can contact our Customer Services Team on 01257 249928 between 08:30 and 17:00 Monday to Friday.
In the event of any future change to your contact details or a bike registration change, please Customer Services Team on 01257 249928.
For a comprehensive copy of the User Guide and to log-in to your online account, please visit: www.adventure.trakking.net and go to ‘My Account’