Your Right to Cancel If You Change Your Mind
- As a consumer, you have a statutory right to cancel your Contract with Us up to 14 Calendar Days after the Goods come into your physical possession (i.e. you or another person identified by you taking delivery of the Goods under sub-Clause 7.4). You may cancel your Contract and return the Goods to Us for any reason under this right.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must inform Us of your decision. You may do so in any way that is convenient to you. Please ensure that you inform Us of your decision to cancel before the 14-day period expires (Note that the cancellation period is defined as whole Calendar Days. If, for example, you send Us an email or a letter by 23:59 on the final day of the cancellation period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted.) To cancel please contact us using the details below.
- By telephone on 01257 249928
- By email on email@example.com; or
- By post at Scorpion Automotive Ltd, Scorpion House, Chorley North Business Park, Drumhead Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 7DE.
- You must return the Goods to Us no more than 14 Calendar Days after the day on which you informed us that you wish to cancel.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our Returns Address. For Goods returned under this Clause 9, We will reimburse you for reasonable postage or shipping costs (up to the equivalent of Royal Mail 1st class standard postage).
- Refunds will be issued to you within 14 Calendar Days of the following:
- The day on which We receive the Goods back; or
- If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- Refunds may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances:
- Refunds may subject to deductions for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them. “excessive handling” means any more handling than is reasonably required to ascertain the nature and characteristics of the Goods in question (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop).
- We will make no deductions for damage to delivery packaging (i.e. additional packaging into which We have placed the Goods in their original packaging such as bubble wrap and a brown box) but We may make deductions if the original packaging has been damaged (e.g. torn or otherwise unsealed in a way that would make it difficult or impossible to reseal the packaging and resell the Goods in “new” condition).
- Standard Delivery charges (up to the eqivalent or Royal Mail 1st class standard postage) will be reimbursed in full along with the Price of the Goods, however We cannot reimburse any additional costs for Premium Delivery. If you chose a Premium Delivery option when you ordered the Goods, We will only reimburse the equivalent Standard Delivery costs as part of your refund.
- Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used when ordering the Goods.